Your High Country Heating and Cooling Service Professionals since 1981
Proudly Serving Boone, NC and Surrounding Areas
We Are Open To Serve You
As a listed essential business under Governor Cooper’s executive order number 121, Mountaineer Heating and Cooling remains open and ready to serve you, our customer. We are the safest HVAC team in town. We are taking all the necessary steps per the CDC to maintain an essential business and the safety of our community.
- All technicians are prescreened each morning for any COVID-19 symptoms and signs.
- Techs must wash their hands before walking up to the customer’s house.
- We do not shake hands and we maintain social distancing.
- Our techs wear protective gear such as shoe covers, gloves (disposed of after use at each job), and mask.
- Cleanliness of each work area. We wipe down and sanitize all workspaces before and after.
- Handsfree work approval through our website or via phone. This goes for payment processing as well.
- We are prepared to take any necessary steps to keep our customers and staff safe.
- We offer Indoor Air Quality products to keep your family safe indoors
Ready to Upgrade Your Old, Sluggish HVAC System?
Don’t let financing get in the way of upgrading your system today! Buy today and pay over time with our easy financing program with a Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Mountaineer Heating and Cooling employees could not be any better representatives of their employer and company. They are, in my opinion, the best out there!
Very impressed with your team. Everyone was professional, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful to us each step along the way.
As much as with your expertise, we were impressed with your OVER THE TOP courteous customer service.
Great job! Great crew! It’s using less fuel and keeping the house warmer. Thank you!
I love it and they were a complete pleasure to work with. I definitely made the right choice.
My wife and I are really enjoying the cool house. We don’t want to think about what the past week would've been like without your help!
All in all, you run a first class business.
I have always been treated in a very polite way. You couldn’t ask for any better help.
- Monday8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Tuesday8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Wednesday8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Thursday8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Friday8:00AM - 4:30PM
- SaturdayEmergency Hours*
- SundayEmergency Hours*